Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A MILLION THANKS!!

Thanks to everyone who helped with DRY MOON Indiegogo campaign.  Though we have not made our financial goal, we have raised funds and interest in the film, so it has been very successful!  If you have a few minutes to share the project with friends, or to take a look yourself, please consider supporting the project now in our l1th hour!  It would be wonderful to be able to stay on schedule with the scoring and final editing before we get into final post.  This has been a long and winding project with too many twists and turns to count!  I am so grateful to everyone who has supported the film, IN WAYS TOO NUMEROUS TO MENTION...but you know who you are, and to you I say THANKS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.  I can't express my gratitude properly, but if I could I would say to each of you who has helped me over the years, a million thanks.  I feel so lucky to have such good friends who have believed in me even when the road ahead seemed closed off and impossible.  I will continue to update until the list of screenings appears and you will have your chance to view the completed film.

No comments:

Post a Comment