Saturday, February 8, 2014

I'm confused....didn't someone already win the gold?

The HAND OF GOD in space and in Russia...how about North Carolina, Hillsborough way.  I think so,.  Zach and his brother have loosely signed on to do the score..
Soon, and another work day planned next weekend with dear old Baird!  (And mind-craft for the boys to boot?)  Kickstarter right into her hearter!  V-Day around the corner.

I was supposed to explain my last post according to Jayne...
What I meant is that it is a teacher's job to inspire and follow through for their students, not to use their students for their own egos (or as objects of their desire).  Now I can see that all students need to learn and grow, but the position of the teacher should always be how to help not to corner them or use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment