Tuesday, October 15, 2013

All I can think when I see this picture is that I was so happy shooting DRY MOON...and how long my hair was, (and blond)--I guess like everyone else I associate blond with happy... blondies...better then brownies.  I remember shooting this scene at the old farmhouse, getting the shots (overshooting) and having fun with cast and crew.
I hesitate to mention the lost chicken incident... however, (not to put a damper on this revery), sometime during this location I lost my friend's chicken in the thickest thicket ever.  I thrashed around those blackberry brambles chasing that pin-headed thing-- tearing the flesh on my legs arms and everywhere-- until I eventually retrieved that stupid bird...
My children, quite young at the time, remember that incident clearly...mom not giving up... (everyone encouraging me to forget about the chicken)--

But here I am a few years later, DRY MOON shot, edited and waiting waiting waiting...but
mom is still not giving up!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment